Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another 500 Piece Checked Off

Yesterday I had my 7-year-old climb up and get all the puzzles out of our closet.  I was not going to put my 34-week pregnant self up on a stool to get them down.  I stood by him and sorted them as he brought them out.  We carried them all out to stack on the puzzle table and I had him count them.  36!  Thirty-six puzzles to do before LIFE.  Actually there are 37.  We left a large 5,000 piece in the closet because the box was so big. 

At least now we have a better visual of how many are left.

Mr. Man and I had a date night last night.  Went out to Olive Garden and then came home and did a puzzle.  That is our entertainment.  We don't have t.v. so we don't watch movies together.  We could play cards, we personally like Cribbage, but I beat the pants off him most of the time.  So we puzzle instead.  It's a great lesson in spousal patience and if you are a puzzler you can learn alot about the way your spouse thinks by watching them puzzle. 

ANYWAY, enough psychology.....

Here's the puzzle, very boring looking picture, but all the red lettering made it fun:

 
 
Enjoy!   I'm off to work on another on this quiet Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment