Saturday, July 14, 2012

Other Puzzles

Have been doing some other puzzles while "LIFE" is put away.  I'm mainly doing them quickly to make sure pieces are there, taping them up and selling at our rummage sale.  If the pieces aren't all there, we put them in the free box.  Here are a few we've done lately:

500 pieces

 1000 pieces

 500 pieces

 500 pieces

 500 pieces

500 pieces

 500 pieces

200 pieces

250 pieces

250 pieces

500 Pieces

250 Pieces

500 Pieces 7-27-12
The numbers are approximates since I don't remember exactly.  I know there is nothing remarkable here, but still a good way to keep track of what we have done.  As soon as these odd ones are done, I'm jumping back into LIFE.  I really can't wait. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of puzzles, Cortney! Did you stop working on Life and start working on the others because they were easier, or did you just need a break from Life? I can't actually work on mine until after September 13th and I am just dying to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny! Actually, we were doing some rearranging of bedrooms and since LIFE was in ours, I decided to just put it away for a little while. I felt like I just didn't have much time anyways. But now, I am expecting our fifth baby, so I'm trying to be NOT so busy. But that gives me more puzzling time. I'm also in a clean out mode and I have so many other puzzles that I just don't have the heart to just give them away without doing them first. So I'm putting them together, if they have all the pieces, I'm taping up the boxes and selling them cheap at our rummage sale. If some are missing I throw them in the FREE box. But I write on them too to let ppl know that the pieces are there or not. But I'm doing them fast. 1-2 a day. A 500 piece puzzle is really nothing anymore. LOL

      I am very anxious to get back to LIFE but I promised myself I had to get through these others first. There are quite a few ranging from 250-1000 pieces. There is a 5,000 up there too, but I'm not sure if I will require myself to do that one yet or not. :) But it's nice that my 8-year-old son and my husband and mother help too sometimes. I'm simply on a mission to get them done as fast as possible and get them out of my house. But I am enjoying them at the same time.

      Will update this particular post regularly with new puzzles. And then update new LIFE posts as it happens. Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. We have done the sour gummies puzzle too :-)

    ReplyDelete