Saturday, July 28, 2012

Puzzle Jokes

Most of the puzzle jokes on the web are similar to the one I posted before about some blonde or farmer putting a puzzle together in a long period of time when the box says for some young age.  When I first read that joke it was very cute and funny.  But it is the most common jigsaw puzzle joke out there.  So I thought I would search out a new one for you. 

Here is a cute one: (I'm blonde, so I can pick on them.)

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says "You've got to come over here and help me with this killer jigsaw puzzle! I don't know how to get it started!!" Her boyfriend asks "What's it supposed to be when it's done?" The blonde replies "According to the box, it's supposed to be a tiger."So her boyfriend comes over and the blonde shows him the puzzle spread all over the table. He examines the pieces for a moment and then looks at the box and says "First of all, I suggest you make a cup of strong coffee and then we'll put all these frosted flakes back in the box!"


source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/Jigsaw#ixzz21vwFXqB2


ENJOY!



P.S. Just doing an extended search of puzzles jokes and these two are the only ones I could find.  So if you have some or find new ones, please share!  I will keep looking though.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Courtney! I just found your blog through Penny. Love this joke. My wife and I are puzzle heads too:

    http://sexdrugsandjigsawpuzzles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete